The Divator Harness is ergonomically designed and takes the weight load from the cylinder pack off the shoulders and instead spreads the weight evenly out on the divers back. The belt coupling has a quick release function and is self centering which makes the belt coupling easy to find.
The ribs on the back plate keep the diving apparatus close to the diver. This stable design facilitates any type of diving. It is easy and quick to mount and dismount the cylinder pack to the harness. It requires no tools.
- Ergonomic design for best weight distribution of the cylinder pack
- The ribbed back plate keeps the diving apparatus in a fixed position close to the diver
- Super elastic material in the back plate makes it virtually unbreakable, even in low temperatures
- High safety even without back plate with the integrated stainless steel frame
- Lockable and adjustable belt buckles with quick release function