Registration of service work and warranty claim
On this page you can register service work, repair work and warranty claims. It is important that you give us as detailed information as possible, it helps us to handle your case efficiently and quickly. Below you will find all the information you need to register your case.
To offer the best possible service and short response times we want you to identify your equipment. Many of the main components have a serial number and an item number on a label and/or engraved on the product.
From September 1st 2017 we introduced a new serial numbering system with serial numbers starting with a letter to define the type of product, e.g. "M1737001". Previously the serial number was only numbers, e.g. "1517001". The numbers are identified in the following way:
"M1737001" → "M" = Mask | "17" = Year 2017 | "37" = Week number 37 | "001" = running number
Item numbers are marked with labels on main components. The format is either 5 digits with a suffix, e.g. "96319-10", or a 9 digit number, e.g. "460190200".
If you know how to do, start by selecting the region here. Otherwise, we ask you to take part of the information below to be able to register the case correctly, so we can help in the best way.
When registering your case you will receive a unique case number. Any goods shipped to us must be clearly marked with this case number on the outside of the package.
If there has been a serious incident involving disruption of air supply or an incident leading to personal injuries, download this pdf file "Technical checklist in case of serious faults" and follow the instructions there, then send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure your equipment is cleaned before sending it. Any equipment in need of cleaning will be cleaned by Interspiro and an extra cleaning fee will apply.
- If you have problems with an electronic product, start by exchanging all batteries and re-start the unit before proceeding
- For matters concerning Spirocom, it is important that the following questions are answered in the description.
- Which radio model is used.
- What is not working and when does it occur?
- Has the unit(s) worked before?
- Read our general terms and conditions by clicking here.
Start by choosing region in the drop down menu below.
Select your region
No courses right now…
Product markings - SCBA
Download PDF file of product markings - SCBA here.
Product markings - SCUBA
Download PDF file of product markings - SCUBA here.
Product markings - Cylinders
Download PDF file of product markings - Cylinders here.
Product markings - Spirocom