The mask is equipped with an ambient air hatch enabling the user to have the mask fully donned and still breathe ambient air to save the compressed air in the cylinder. With a very simple operation, a push on the hatch cover, the air from the cylinder is activated.
With this solution the user is always sure to have a perfect seal. The risk for improper mounting of the breathing valve while wearing the mask is eliminated when it is kept correctly connected at all times. In addition, the breathing valve is always protected and never exposed to dirt, contamination and mechanical exposure.
The breathing valve has a positive lock to the mask providing a secure connection at all times. After preparing and connecting the mask to the breathing valve there is no risk for unintentional disconnection.
The mask and breathing valve design is very compact with no protruding parts which gives unrestricted visibility and reduce the risk of snagging and mechanical damage. The silent operation of the mask gives minimal noise interference and excellent communication possibilities.
An integral bypass with a large easy to use handle can be used to temporarily increase the air flow to the mask. The wireless HUD is installed in the mask without the need for any additional parts or tools.
- Secure positive lock connection of the breathing valve to the face mask
- Demand controlled and activated from inner mask providing excellent breathing performance
- Open ambient air hatch is indicated with a highly visible indicator arm
- Prepared and compatible with voice communication systems, "Heads-Up Display" and spectacle kit
- Ergonomic head harness with easily operated buckles
There are two variants of the mask, including rubber head harness or textile ("Spironet") head harness. Both variants are available in four different sizes, Small size (S), Medium size (M), Large size (L) and X-large size (XL).