Spiromatic 90USA is a simple but effective breathing apparatus (SCBA) for industrial and maritime environments having NIOSH approval for industrial use.
Spiromatic 90USA is built upon the proven and reliable S-facemask and breathing valve and the plug-in regulator system, delivering Interspiro performance at a competitive price. The harness is equipped with padded shoulder straps and easy-to-adjust waist belt buckle.
The apparatus has a pressure gauge, warning whistle and optional extra air connection. The plug-in type regulator is durable and has proven functionality with high flow capacity maintaining the safety pressure also at an extreme rate of breathing and low cylinder pressures. The plug-in type design makes service and repairs easy to perform with short down time.
- Open back plate for good ventilation and low weight
- Easy to handle and adjustable cylinder strap
- Small and light warning whistle placed on chest
- Carrying handle integrated in backplate
- Well-proven and robust pneumatics
- Mask and breathing valve in a compact design
The Spiromatic 90USA SCBA can be combined with two different face mask and breathing valve models:
1. Ambient air hatch - enables extended duration time by using ambient air in stand-by.
- Small size - 33800-702
- Medium size - 33801-702
- Large size - 33802-702
- Extra large size - 33803-702
2. First breath version - activates automatically when user takes the first breath.
- Small size - 33800-702FB
- Medium size - 33801-702FB
- Large size - 33802-702FB
- Extra large size - 33803-702FB
The SCBA variants below exclude face mask, breathing valve and cylinder.
Variants are available with optional extra air connection for airline supply.
There is a High Pressure (HP) 4500 psi version and a Low Pressure (LP) 2216 psi version available. Cylinders are sold separately for all variants.