When donning the S-FB mask it will automatically activate when the user inhales to take the first breath. A handle on the breathing valve is used to shut it off when the mask is removed.
The breathing valve has a positive lock to the mask providing a secure connection at all times. After preparing and connecting the mask to the breathing valve there is no risk for unintentional disconnection.
The mask and breathing valve design is very compact with no protruding parts which gives unrestricted visibility and reduce the risk of snagging and mechanical damage. The silent operation of the mask gives minimal noise interference and excellent communication possibilities.
- Secure positive lock connection of the breathing valve to the face mask
- Demand controlled and activated from inner mask providing excellent breathing performance
- Automatic first breath activation
- Prepared and compatible with voice communication systems, "Heads-Up Display" and spectacle kit
- Ergonomic head harness with easily operated buckles
The standard version is made from natural rubber and has a 5-point head harness. This version is available in the three different sizes Standard size, Small size (S) and X-large size (XL).
The silicone version is available in Standard size.
There is also a version compatible with helmet adapters with a 4-point head harness and a top strap. This version is available in Standard size. When ordering this mask version, it is delivered including head harness, buckles and neck straps. But if it is ordered together with "Pre-delivery mounting of helmet adapter" (see "Accessories" below) it is delivered without head harness, buckles and neck strap.